What We Expect In Memory Development Trainers Training Program
This is a course for trainers wanting to develop a more in-depth knowledge of the skills required to be a competent trainer. Even candidates who are new to training or are considering a transition to the training field can be a part of this course. The Topics broadly covered are:
1. The Training 1. A detailed understanding on various training aspects, styles and principles of learning
2. The Trainer 1. Technique development, facilitation process and unique approaches of commencing a session 2. Trainer as a facilitator 3. Problems faced by a trainer and potential solutions
3. The Learning 1. Principles 2. Faculties of learning and implications 3. Different learning styles 4. Mentoring approaches and techniques
4. The Implementation 1. Group development activities 2. An ability to discover and find out behavioral problems 3. Designing and commencing a session 4. Assimilation of through process into direct learning practices 5. Equipment handling and using other interactive materials (worksheets and others) for effective implementation.
5. The Challenges 1. Age, gender and professional status 2. Language problem 3. Training environment and questioning challenges 4. Dealing with difficult people 5. Barriers to encouragement and planning the right session 4. The Feedback 1. Effective feedback program 2. Different ways of receiving and providing feedback 3. Providing suggestions 4. Improving observation skills
Syllabus of Memory Development Workshop: • Importance & Role of Meditation in Memory Development • Importance & Power of Memory Techniques in Study • Importance & Power of Memory Techniques in Personal Life • Importance & Power of Memory Techniques in Professional Life • Career as a Trainer of Memory Development Program • Complete Syllabus of Memory Development Program
1) Shopping List 2) Acronyms / Mnemonic Chains 3) Technique to Remember Name 4) Peg Word Method 5) Mechanism of Memory 6) Information Registration 7) Memory Graph 8) Rules of Linking an List 10 ) Appointment Schedule 11 ) How to Remember Map 12 ) Date Line 13 ) General Knowledge 14 ) Science Phenomena 15 ) Distance Chart 16 ) Elements atomic number 17 ) 200 Digit 18 ) Math Magic 19 ) Remember Speech, Long Answers, Whole Book 20 ) Tips For Figures 21 ) Memory Demonstration
All rights are reserved with the Management Team of Bhagyavidhata’s World.
Trainers Training Program Benefits: • Enter into the most respectful and highly rewarded career. • Additional Income source without affecting the current work. • Learning the ideologies of successful people • Be a part of The Brand and secure a goodwill • Experience the transformed you
Certification All trainees who successfully complete the course will receive a Bhagyavidhata’s Trainers Training Program certificate issued by Bhagyavidhata’s World and are thereafter get qualified to play a role of Trainer as per your calibre. Note- Participents must have 100 percent of attendance in all theory and practice session.
Date: 22nd & 23rd April (10am to 6pm)
Venue: The Integral Space: 14. Janata Estate, Opp. palladium Mall, Lower Parel West, Mumbai
Energy Exchange (Fees): Individuals: Rs. 15,000
Couples: Rs 25,000 (Any Two Persons) Groups (Min 5 & Above) : Rs.10,000 Per Head
Also Admissions are open for One To One & Groups only
For One to One & private groups:
Date, Time & Venue: As per you and Trainer convenience)
Energy Exchang (Fees): Individuals: Rs. 25,000
Couples Rs: 40,000(Any Two Persons) Groups (Min 5 & Above) : Rs.15,000 Per Head
Once we have received your completed online application form and course fee payment, the Bhagyavidhatas World will send you a confirmation e-mail. Admissions are processed within 3 to 4 working days after receipt of completed online forms and fees.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION SHALL BE CONFIRMED AGAINST Rs 5,000 ADVANCE PAYMENT ONLY
FINAL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE Before a day of workshop.
Registrations are on first cum first basis only.
Venue subject to change
No Cancellation Refunds are eligible.
Fees is transferable to any other participants of your reference.
Your presence will delight us in thus we anticipate your earliest registration with us.