This is our Icebreaker event and a kick start to our offerings of activities. The agenda for the event will be as follows: 1. Icebreaker Session A fun activity to encourage attendees to connect and know each other better, this activity will kick start the event and enable conversations via the medium of a game. (Don’t worry, there will be nothing messy here.)
2. The Educational Piece We will have a 45 minutes talk on Storytelling in Design. This will be an open discussion between the members, along with a structured agenda to help everyone take back learnings. The objective of this session will be to let everyone get thinking about the topic and hopefully apply to their professions rather than a monologue in which there is no exchange of ideas.
3. Introduction to Our Community A small chat to give an introduction on what Laughing Popcorn Hub will be all about.
4. Open Networking Feel free to interact and keep exchanging ideas with all those present here over tea/coffee. The opportunities to interact with designers for collaborations, exchange of ideas, learnings in an inspiring environment is sometimes rare. Make the best out of this one! Getting in touch with people could sometimes open doors to amazing opportunities!
Who is the event suitable for?
1. Designers who are beginning their careers in the field/looking for growth.
2. Entrepreneurs/Marketers/Brand Managers who are looking to use storytelling in their communications to attract customers.
3. All those who feel the power of design has not been utilised to the maximum possible extent as a principle and would want to be a part of a community that supports the design, the quality way.