Heritage Photowalk - Ballard Pier, South Mumbai, CSTM.
Grab your camera, meet new peoples & Enjoy a lovely walk through an old European style Business District situated in South Mumbai lots of Iconic structure of Mumbai and improve your photography skills with fellow photographers!
Charming Ballard Estate is a business district known for stately colonial architecture like the European Renaissance-style Port House and the Grand Hotel. Sights include the Port Trust War Memorial, in remembrance of WWI and decorated with winged lions and the grand India Government Mint which sells commemorative coins. The area is also home to the iconic, old-school Iranian restaurants, like Britannia & Co.
Any Camera (Even Cell Phone)
So, are you ready?
What: Open Photowalk For All Photography Enthusiast
When: July 14, 2019 - Sunday
Assembly Time: 7.45 am WALK START AT 8.00 am till 10.30 am.
Assembly Point: Local Train Ticket Counter app Platform No 1 at CSTM. (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus)
Route: CSTM - GPO - Ballard Pier - Asiatic Library - Horniman Circle - Kala Ghoda.
Entry Fees - 490/- per Person Limited Seats
Things to Carry:
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone), Charged Batteries, Memory Card,
Photowalk requires considerable walking, we suggest you wear comfortable footwear (Preferably Sports shoes or flat footwear).
Carry sufficient water and few energy bars or snacks.
Photography guidance by the Mumbai Travelography mentor.
Great place to try Wide Angle, Architecture, Street Photography
Cost does not Include:
Travel from your destination to Assembly Point and Back
Any kind of insurance, medical and/or emergency charges
Meals / Beverages not mentioned in inclusions
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments are to be made in Indian Rupees (INR) and in advance.
- Charges for the event are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Charges for the event are indicative and likely to change depending on the customizations involved.
- Bookings for an event have to be made at least 6 hours before the start of the event.
- It is mandatory to carry an official Photo ID on the person and in original (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Mumbai Travelography will take a copy of the Photo ID at the start of the event for police verification purposes.
- Mumbai Travelography reserves the Right To Admission and Expulsion of the participant(s) to maintain law and order.
- A loss by any damage to property will have to be compensated for by the participant(s) responsible.
- Mumbai Travelography is not responsible for any unforeseen loss or injury or damage brought to a participant or his belongings.
- Smoking or consuming alcohol (without requisite permit and permission) is strictly prohibited during the event.
- All our Photo-walks are Eco-friendly, Do Not Litter.
By registering for the event, you undertake that you accept all conditions.