Is drawing people's faces entices you more than taking selfies? but not sure how to start off?
Well, here is a workshop designed for you. Carbon-Cast brings to you an exclusive portrait sketching workshop to guide you from very fundamentals of sketching to the level of finished sketch. This workshop will give you step by step guidance to cover all that you need to know as a beginner. In this two days session, you will be offered a chance to practice your learnings on a person of your choice. So, come join us and capture the emotions of your loved one on a sketchpad.
This could be an opportunity to surprise your loved one with an unconventional and completely personalized gift on this Valentine's day -yes, a portrait sketched by you.
Two days sketching session will cover
Day 1, 3pm- 6pm
- Introduction to materials
- Basic techniques of sketching
- Fundamentals of human proportion and scale
- Shading techniques
- Introduction to a different approach of portrait sketching
- Practice session with reference frame method.
Day 2, 3pm- 6pm
- Practice session - complete portrait sketch of a person of participant's choice
- All necessary materials will be provided by the organizer.
- Participants shall share a picture they choose to draw during the workshop
- No restriction on age- students, working, the retired person all are welcome
- No prior art experience is required- beginners can also join.