Harishchandragad is the most beautiful scenic treks in monsoon with amazing landscapes, streams and lush green trail. The kokankada at harishchanragad offers a great view of the surrounding peaks covered by clouds. It has one of the ancient temples built by Zanzaraja in 9th Century and also few prominent caves especially Kedareshwar famously known for shivling. This is situated at a place that borders Thane, Pune and Ahmednagar districts. We will be doing this trek from Paachnai which is in Nagar dist.
• Assemble at Kasara Railway station - 01:30 a.m. ( Take 10:50 PM CSTM to Kasara Fast train on Saturday)
• Travel to Paachnai in hired jeep - 4 hours (1 halt at Kasara highway)
• Fresh up & Breakfast at base village - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Ascend trek to Harishchandragad from Paachnai - 3 hours approx.
• Explore Harishchandragad ( 90 minutes approx).
• Visit Kokankada - 1 hour.
• Lunch break - 1 hour.
• Descend trek to Paachnai - 3 hours approx.
• Travel to Kasara Railway station by hired vehicle - 4 hours.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Paachnai village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
What to Wear:
• Quickdry full sleeve clothes. (Avoid Jeans or thick pants!!!)
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Food items like Fruits, dry fruits, tepla, energy bars, etc.
• Raincoat/ poncho.
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes, extra pair of socks (pack them in waterproof polythene material).
• Personal medicines if any.
• Identity Proof.
Expenses & Registration
Expenses & Registration
INR 1050 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- Paachnai village - Kasara by a hired jeep, Breakfast & veg lunch.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the online payment
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.