Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Witness one of most beautiful natural Phenomenon Blinking Fireflies with Shoe Drill Adventures.
Batch 1: 25th-26th May 2018(Leaving on 25th may evening)
Batch 2: 2-3 June 2018(Leaving on 2nd June evening)
Fireflies: Fireflies or lightning bugs are structured with specialized cells in their abdomen which emit light. This process is called bio luminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Pre-monsoon climate is the ideal period for fireflies and glow-worms for mating, they light up to attract their mate. Hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights.
Peth is situated in Shahapur taluka, Karjat district. Height of this fort is 3100 ft above sea level. This fort is also known as Kothaligad because of the internally excavated stairs at the fort top.
Day 01 25th May 2018:
1. Depart from CST by fast local train to Karjat (04:30 pm). On arrival at Neral by 05:30 pm have snacks and proceed to base village Ambivali by private vehicle
2. Freshen up and Ascend to base Village. Witness fireflies all the way up.
Reach base village by 9:30 pm and have Dinner(Carry your own) and rest.
3.10:30 pm proceed to Peth fort and reach fort top by 12:00 Campfire
Rest and fun activities.
Day 02 26th May 2018:
1. Wake up call at 7 am. Freshen up in the morning and witness the beautiful sunrise.
2. Start to descend to Pethwadi and have breakfast and tea.
3. Descend to base village.
4. Travel back to Neral by private vehicle. Tour Concludes with Happy memories. :)
Tour Price: Rs.600/- per person
1. Transportation from Neral to Neral by local tum-tum