- Required for participation: Regular trekking and walking ability for 6 hours.
- Trek Fee: 1300/- per head
Rajmachi Fort (Killa) is one of the many historical forts in the rugged hills of Sahyadri mountains (Western Ghats). It consists of two twin fortresses Shriwardhan Ballekilla and Manaranjan Balekilla, with a wide machi (plateau) surrounding the two Balekillas. Udhewadi is a small village of about 22 houses situated on the machi, at the southern foot of Manaranjan Balekilla of Rajmachi Fort.
Rajmachi Fort is a popular destination for nature lovers, trekkers and for outdoor campers. In the rainy season from mid-June to mid-October, this region is all the more beautiful with clouds, silvery waterfalls, streams, lush green forests, and meadows. (WiKi)
- Kalbhairavnath temple
- A lakeside
- Shreevardhan fort
- Homestay, local cuisines
- Awesome view of Kataldhara Waterfall
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
- Breathtaking beauty or Rajmachi
Meeting Point - Lonavala Station (Platform no. - 1)
Meeting Time - 05:00 pm (Sharp)
Day 1 - Saturday
- 05.10 pm - Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep (Half Way).
- 06.00 pm - Start Trek towards the base village.
- 08.30 pm - Reach Base Village ( 8 km trek )
- 09.30 pm - Dinner - Stay in Village House Dormitory
- 11.00 pm - Lightouts Sleep.
Day 2 - Sunday
- 06.00 am - Wake Up
- 06:30 am - Breakfast
- 08:30 am - Shrivardhan Fort visit and exploration
- 10:30 am - Lunch
- 11:30 am - Move towards Lonavala
- 03:00 pm - Disperse at Lonavala city/ railway station
- Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala back.
- Breakfast & Tea
- Dinner (Veg Only)
- Lunch (Veg Only)
- Dormitory Charges
- First Aid
- Expertise Charges
- Mineral Water
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned above
Things to carry
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 2 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap etc.
- Some Ready to eat food - Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake etc
- Umbrella, Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes, an extra pair of floaters.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Toilet facility available
IMPORTANT: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
- Basic Washroom facility (Indian Toilets) available at the base Village, its Trekking, not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly.
- We wont allow any traveler to reach at the base Village by their own vehicle, as the route is complicated and it creates too much of chaos, we want a smooth and super happening trip. You can come till meeting point by your own vehicle and park it there and join our transport from their itself.
- Please go through the complete itinerary, we wont entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Its a group event, not a customized one, so please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories.