* Understanding Social Media for Business - Social Media Concepts, Humanizing Marketing and Social Media Etiquettes * Campaign Creation on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter - Effectively utilizing the various channels * Tools and Techniques to optimize Time and effort - Finding & Publishing content, Competitor Analysis, Performance Evaluation * Understanding different analytical tools for web marketing as well as mobile app marketing.This is a hands-on training session that covers diverse topics.
Some of the key takeaways are:
1. Upgrade your business using the techniques mentioned
2. Explore different social media channels, understand practical aspects and different tools to optimize time and effort
3. Creating and managing Campaigns across different channels
4. Budgeting, Content creation and curation & handling the entire team
5.App and Website Monetization -
-How to increase Ads revenue by 10x -Executing Facebook Audience Network and making use of 500$ -Credit * -Best Practices for Google AdMob -Best practices of using Ad mediation -Why a big NO to AdNetwork Aggregators?
Who can attend:
1. Startup Founders, Company CEO's, Sales Heads and Digital MarketingEnthusiasts 2. Sales, Marketing, Advertising and PR professionals 3. Students who belong to management, sales and marketing verticals. 4. Anyone who is passionate and keen to learn
About the Speaker :
Pingaksh Sharma (A Digital Marketing Strategist with a passion for helping businesses and brands leverage digital media to achieve their business goals.) He is AVP - Marketing at WinZo Games. He has been in the Digital Marketing field since 2012. He specializes in turning clicks into clients through SMM, SEO, website design, pay per click advertising, consulting and training. He is Google AdWords Certified for Advanced Search, Display, Video, and Mobile advertising.