Rafting in River Sutlej followed by Lunch besides Hot springs
Bagpacker's Camping set up
Camping in the Woods
Rafting in Sutlej
Venue Type : Other ( Open Air )
Unlimited Food Included : Yes
Unlimited Alcohol Included : No
Group Discount Avaliable
Outdoors / Open Air
Transportation Avaliable : Yes
Alcohol Allowed : Yes
Tour Duration : 3 days, 3 nights
Venue Type : Jungle Stay,Mountain
Stay Type : Tents
Activity : Trekking,Adventure Activity,Camping
Extra Bed Avaliable
SO THE SNOWFALL HAS ALREADY STARTED. LET'S JOIN HANDS AND ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN THE MOST MEMORABLE SET UP.
Life Sucks a little less when you add mountain air, a Campfire & some peace and serenity.
Trip Hermit Expedition is hosting a unique party on Long weekend of New Year (29 Dec-1st Jan) in the lap of Himalayas. So, lets wander where the WiFi is weak.
Dreaming of doing something different this New Year? Join our hands and see the moment slip into a new day amidst beautiful Pine forest, Chilling Wind & Warm bonfire. Come and Enjoy a unique experience this New Year where we are offering you;
- Return Travel from Delhi
- Complete arrangement in adventure camping like set up
- Party with Music, Bonfire & Drinks (Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic)
- Adventure activities- White Water river rafting in Sutlez & Jungle Trek
- Lunch arrangement by the side of the hot springs
If you want to travel on your own, you might be interested in looking at this revised package http://go.eventshigh.com/k4phr
Nestled between the beautiful lofty ranges of Himalayas lies a small and serene place called Naldehra in Himachal Pradesh. The location is no less than a picture-perfect destination. With lush green forest of Deodar, blue skies and picturesque view, it looks like it has been painted on Canvas.
Set amidst pine trees at 6,706 ft above mean sea level and at a distance of 22KM from Shimla, the camp location is all away from hustling and bustling city lives. The beauty of this place is added by the meandering of the enthralling River Sutlez with scenic trails leading to nearby mountain top. These trails offer long leisurely walks amidst the pines and Deodars under the shadows on Snow Capped Himalayan Mountains.
Detailed Itinerary - New Year
Detailed Itinerary - New Year
Friday 29th December 2017: Travel overnight to Shimla
You are required to assemble at ISBT Kashmere Gate from where we will travel to Shimla in AC Deluxe/ Volvo Coaches.
Saturday 30th December 2017: Travel to campsite from Shimla and rest for some time
We will reach Shimla early morning and head to the campsite where Breakfast will be served. Tents will be allotted on a twin sharing basis. Rest of the day is assigned for relaxing. However, if you want you can accompany us to a trek on a Jungle Trail to the peak for Sunset View and back.
Sunday 31st December 2017: Rafting in Sutlez river and New Year Eve Party
This day is assigned to 24 KM rafting in Sutlez river after Breakfast in the camp. The rafting will conclude to a series of Hot Springs where lunch will be served.After lunch we will drive back to the Campsite and get prepared for the New Year Eve Party which includes Bon Fire, Snacks, Drinks, Dinner, Music and more.
Monday 1st January 2018
We know there will be good hangover however we have to rise Early to have breakfast and head back to shimla to leave for Delhi
- Any meals other than those specified in programme - Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication etc - Any other item not specified in 'inclusions' - Any other Adventure activity (e.g. paragliding, Skiing, Fagu Adventure Park etc.) - Any city tour, Monument entry etc.
- Travel: Ac deluxe/Volvo transportation from Delhi-Naldehra-Delhi - 2 night accommodation in tent on twin sharing basis in private campsite in midst of pine forest. - Tents along with mattresses & sleeping bag. - 3 breakfast at the campsite - 2 Lunch and Dinner at the campsite - Neat & clean location for campsite - Adventure activities like Rafting in Sutlej river & Trekking on adventure trail of Sunni and Jubbar - Common washrooms & toilets at the camp site. - For safety- separate zone for couples, girls & groups & First aid. - Limited Beverages (Alcoholic- 4 pegs 60 ml)- additional pegs or variety optional & chargeable. - Barbecue (Veg/Non-Veg)- optional & chargeable.