Get notified when the event happens next time.
MS Talks is doing public speaking conference in collaboration with Lovely Professional University at LPU Jalandhar, Punjab (India) on 19 August 2018.
MS Talks is a public speaking conference for inspirational talks, storytelling, coming from real experience of people.
We have 9 speakers lined up for 19 August 2018 conference who will come and share their real stories and life experiences to inspire everyone
Every speaker will get 15 minutes to present their keynote speech.
Join us and get inspired.
Speakers Profile and Topic:
1. Balraj Singh Khehra-Actor,Fitness entrepreneur,Motivational speaker,PTC Mr.Punjab winner,Mtv Roadies X4 Winner
Real life Story Topic : Freedom to live your life.
2. Praveen Wadalkar- Co-Founder & CEO Techizer & Strategic Storyteller ( 5-Times International TEDx Speaker)
Real life Story Topic: Why world need more storytellers?
3.Author Sherry -Founder & President -MS Talks, Author,Public speaker, Corporate Trainer, Personality Development Coach,Entrepreneur, Blogger & an ex senior private banker, physique model.
Real life Story Topic:
I am going to make it.
4. Munish Kumar - Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur, eduACTIONIST, Blogger.
Real life Story Topic : The Unshakeable (Winning Against All Odds)
5. Nancy Juneja - Communication strategist,Life Skills coach, Motivational Speaker,Blogger,social Activist
Founder-Revup Life Skills Unit.
Real life Story Topic- Super You Unleashed
6.Sumit Gogia: Medical Survivor, Author,Dancer, Theater Artist, Motivational Speaker in schools and colleges.
Real life Story Topic : Never Give Up
7. Harkirat Singh Sekhon -Motivational Speaker,Writer,Orator,Founder and Director of English Board ULO(Universal Literary Oracle), Keynote speaker,Known as The Speaker Singh.
Topic-The Power of Belief System
8.Randeep Singh Kohli -Social Activist -Barkart Welfare Society , Chief Editor- Amritsar Bulletin , Director-World book of records Australia, Grandson of ex- PM.
Topic: Inspired from Daadu,started social work-Former Prime Minister (Dr.Manmohan Singh).
9. Grace Daniel - Special Educator, Public Speaker, Social worker, Counsellor and Brain Gym consultant, Artist-Painter, Singer, Musician,HOD Cambridge International School and
Founder & Dirextor - NGO -I Care.
Real life story topic : One Life - Make it count.
Once registration is confirmed,there will be no refund under any circumstances.
Venue - Will be one of the auditorium in LPU,Jalandhar Punjab.
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.