IAPD - Indian Academy of Photography & Design is conducting a 02-day workshop for beginners - providing a masterclass by Expert photography - Mr. Sam, the workshop aims at sharing in-depth knowledge about photography as a tool of commercial communication and can be learned easily.
The workshop will include the following :
1. Knowledge about the basics of Photography Learn how to frame a subject, meaning behind the exposure triangle and depth of field, avoid blurry photos to truly start your journey as a budding photographer. E-commerce Photography ( discussion and practical)
2. How to take good pictures of your camera? (Mobile/Point & Shoot/DSLR) Good photography doesn't just come from expensive lenses and fancy equipment. Learn about the rules of composition, rule of thirds, leading lines and to capture those amazing moments!
3. Learn to shoot eCommerce products. Having a conversation with your subject is as important as knowing your lights, sets, and angles. And I can tell you how to chat with it!
4. Learn to shoot Food & Beverages styling with eminent food stylist - Bhavya Gogia Make your plate look relishing and mouth-watering yet bold, clean and fresh at the same time all with the help of your camera. A delicious-looking feed is a dangerous weapon.
5. Q&A Session
6. Free lunch included on both days.
Schedule of classes:- 10:00 am - 01:00 pm on each day ( Saturday & Sunday ) i.e, 10-11th August 2019
Participants will get? Participants will get a chance to meet industry experts and can learn the basic and advanced components of photography, a healthy exchange of ideas and how and what not to do on a commercial assignment is the sole aim of the workshop.
This workshop is a great opportunity to get started off on photography in a guided manner. No prior photography experience is needed to join this workshop.
You are free to bring any of your cameras or mobile equipment such as tripods, lights, flash, camera, etc.
Address: 416, Pratap Bhavan, 5, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, ITO, New Delhi.