A 4-day thorough 32-hour contact program designed with adaptive learning methodology. The program is delivered by senior KPMG in India professionals. It orients participants towards fact-based decision making, uses data to draw business conclusions, analyzes current trends and matrices for their practical use, conducts in-depth cause analysis and innovates for performance improvement. It brings a practical demonstration of statistical tools and provides an opportunity to practice in a mini- group setup.
The program aims at improving the competency of an individual to contribute towards organizational success through a correct understanding of issues, make fact-based decisions, and rectify unwanted elements within a process.
- Provide orientation to:
> Link business needs to operational excellence initiatives
> problem solving
> Process and performance transformation
> Fact-based decision making
> Use of data to draw business conclusions
- Competency Development and career enhancement
- Differentiate and gain leadership acumen
- Share experience and learn and from industry leaders in a heterogeneous environment.
Who should attend
The program is designed for meeting the requirements of
- Transformation and change leaders
- Professionals involved in process control, quality and improvement
- Aspirants to understand the use of business information and effective use of data
- Aspirants for data analytics, research, process engineering or re-engineering initiatives
Aspirants for lean improvement, waste reduction, production and service efficiency.