Workshop on IOT USING RASPBERRY PI (RASPBERRY-2019)
TOP ENGINEERS under the auspices of TOP INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK
No.32, Kanagam Rd, KanagamPeriyar Nagar, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
CERTIFICATE FROM TOP ENGINEERS WITH ISO CERTIFIED NUMBER AND HOLOGRAM WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE END OF THE WORKSHOP WHICH WILL ADD VALUE DURING PLACEMENTS.
Only online payment. No on the spot payment.
INR 900/- PER PERSON (INDIA) (including GST)
$100 USD ( FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER
Group of 5 & above will get 5% Discount
Group of 10 & above will get a 10% Discount
Introduction to IoT Concepts
Introduction to Raspberry PI
Setting up Raspberry PI OS & building own Web Server
Installing MQTT Brokers and Clients
Conceptualize home automation concept Using Raspberry Pi
Note:Note: Bring your Laptop
ONLY LIMITED SEATS PER BATCH AND THE SEATS ARE FILLED ON "FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
* This Workshop is strictly for STUDENTS since the course content has been designed according to the students. Professionals, Experts and Faculty Members of colleges/Schools/Parents are not allowed to join this Workshop and same do not fall in our eligible candidate list.
*The workshop is conducted by TOP ENGINEERS only and not by IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK or IIT MADRAS.
*IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK is only a venue.
*Participants are informed not to contact IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK or IIT MADRAS and not to enquire about TOP ENGINEERS workshops.
*The only contact person for getting the information will be Dr.S.PRABHAKAR and Mrs.D.C.JENNIFER only.
*All Certificates will be issued only by TOP ENGINEERS. Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
*Workshops will be delivered by officials of TOP ENGINEERS & and its Associates.
* Workshop is Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
* Only those candidates who have paid their registration fee for workshop or who had received a valid confirmation mail to join the workshop is only allowed to attend the workshop. Parents/Relatives/Friends and others will not be allowed to sit inside the workshop.
* Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip or ticket details in mobile.
* Seats are filled on "first come & first serve" basis. No on the spot payment is allowed.
*Session timings 9.00 AM to 5.00PM (Lunch Break -12.30 noon to 1.00 PM).
* Laptops, pen drive, and data card or mobile with net connection are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup. *We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop.
*Latecomers will not be entertained. No accommodation will be provided. No particular dress code.
* Lunch and Tea will be provided (or) Rs.100 will be given to candidate for lunch and tea from the registration fee.
* Theory vs. Practice Ratio for Workshops: 50% theory 50% Practical. There will be No competition after the workshop.
*Kits are not taking away and should be handed over at the end of the session
* Charges for the Workshop are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
*If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop, you are required to send a written application to Top Engineers Head Office at the given address: Top Engineers, No.3, G-1, 1st floor, Rajaji cross street, Nehru Nagar, Chennai-600044.
*In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the canceled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for a refund.
*TOP ENGINEERS reserves the full right to alter/manipulate/rearrange/ the order of sessions and venues during the course of the workshop. TOP ENGINEERS has all rights to change the structure of the program based upon experts availability and lab conditions.
*If In Any Case Workshop is canceled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee by account only. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
*If we find any candidate misbehaving, damaging venue properties or showing misconduct with any member of organizing a team or faculty members, his candidature will be canceled immediately and he has to leave the venue immediately.