Get notified when the event happens next time.
About the Speaker:
Simrat Hanspal, Lead Data Scientist, VMware
ex-Mad Street Den
What will be covered?
1. What is Natural Language Processing
2. Challenges in NLP
3. Application #1 - Spam detection
-Demonstration - Spam detector
4. Need for language model
5. Introduction to Deep Learning
6. From Artificial Neural Network to Deep Neural Network
7. Training Deep Neural Network
8. Problems in training Deep Neural Network
-Vanishing/Exploding gradient problem
9. Deep Neural Networks for NLP - sequence-to-sequence architecture
10. Application #2 – Language translation
-Demonstration - Language translator
11. Transfer learning in NLP
12. Exploring some of the state-of-the-art NLP models
-BERT from Google
-GPT-2 from OpenAI
Who should attend?
This is a beginner to intermediate level session
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.