A Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in the Indian religions representing the universe. has become a generic term of any diagram or geometric pattern. It can also be used as an aid to meditation, helping the meditator to envision how to achieve the perfect self. In Bottle mandala workshop, you will be learning and creating your own dot mandala to decorate the empty bottles with mandala motifs as well as how to work on a curved base using techniques like layering and painting the patterns. During the workshop, you will be able to relax and improve your hand-eye coordination and simulating your creative thought flow. don't worry about messing up! let's create your own arty vase to decorate your room or gift to a special someone.
Bottle mandala art workshop by Uma Maheswari in Pondicherry
27 July 2019, Saturday (10.00- 4.00) at le yuka cafe
Fees: Rs.2000 Per person.
It is a form of meditation and relieves stress.
You will be able to make beautiful decorative pieces.
No prior knowledge required.
Increases hand-eye coordination
Basic Strokes Embellishments
Tips and Tricks
Tickets are inclusive of:
Lunch and Refreshments
Materials provided during the workshop can be carried home to make your creation.
* No outside Color, Water bottle, drinks and food allowed.
* No guns or weapons allowed on the premises.
* As per government regulations there will be a strict security check at the gate.
* No pets allowed.
* Consumption and sale of illegal substances or drugs are strictly prohibited inside the premises.
No Outside Cigarettes are allowed.
* Rights to booking reserved.
* Strict action will be taken against anyone who damages the property, creates any nuisances, abuses the staff/management, physical violence, etc.
* All the complaints related to other guests, staff, management, third party contractors will be taken at the complaint desk.
* Once the pass sold no refund policy
* No Duplicate pass will be issued if the pass is lost.
* Outside food strictly prohibited
* Parking, Mobiles, and valuables are at owners risk.
Parking is Paid.
* Management reserves the right to deny entry to an already drunken person or anyone imposing a threat.
* By buying the pass, the ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger, incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event including death, personal injury, loss, damage or disability.
* Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
* We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue.