Mom and Me-Kindergarten Readiness And Beyond- A skill-building enrichment program for children aged 3-5.
Every Tuesdays & Thursdays between 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m Batch: 1
Start Date: Tuesday, 5th November 19- End date:Thursday, 9th January 20.
Ages: 3 - 5 years.
What child wouldn't benefit from additional opportunities to refine their motor and academic skills prior to entering kindergarten?
Research shows that performance in kindergarten is directly related to future academic success. As occupational therapists who work in the schools, we have witnessed firsthand the difficulties that many students experience when starting school. Our Kindergarten Readiness Program was developed to help children of kindergarten age develop the skills necessary to succeed in school. Help your child get the best possible start on their educational journey.
Examples of these skills include:
· Fine motor skills for cutting, coloring and writing.
· Visual perceptual and motor skills to be able to complete puzzles and copy shapes.
· Listening skills for attending to directions and following them accurately.
· Self regulation in terms of behavior and following adult direction.
· Social skills relative to interacting with peers, taking turns, and making appropriate eye contact.
· Self-care skills for clothing management and lunchtime container management.
· We have developed a brief, yet intensive program that provides activities that build these skills using activities and strategies that are play-based, developmentally appropriate, and supported by research.
Not more than 10 -12 pairs of mommy and babies in each session. Hurry register now.
Prior registration compulsory! No re-funds and cancellations.
EventsHigh Specials, social skills, self care, coloring, education, literature workshops, storytelling workshops, coloring Classes And Workshops, classes and workshops, kids, art classes and workshops, kids entertainment, kids workshop, kids sports,