Did you know, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Sergey Brin they all were students when they started their entrepreneur journey.But, Entrepreneurship is no kid’s play, it has its own ups and downs. There is a certain way in which every single detail in building the company has to be taken care of. Learn all those details at StartHack.
StartHack is a 6 days program conducted over 3-weekend by Startup Mentors, which teaches you all about entrepreneurship, from Seasoned Entrepreneurs and Industry experts. This upcoming program is exclusively designed for Student Entrepreneurs as we understand that the needs of students are very different from others.
6 Days, 8 Topics, hands-on learning on Real Time startups/ ideas, mentorship from industry experts, pitching to entrepreneurs and awards. (Lunch and Study Material is included)
Day 1 - Launch Day
1) Introduction to Program and Entrepreneurship- Basic orientation along with some necessary information about the course.
2) Team Formations- Know the importance of a good team and then apply it to make your own teams.
Day 2 - Think Day
3) Design Thinking Workshop - Dive deep into the world of Design Thinking and learn tools & techniques to think about your idea. This workshop will help you in building an out of the box thinking around your idea.
Day 3 - Mantra Day
4) Idea Validation - Hands-on workshop to validate the practicality of your idea and know customer expectations.
5) Business Model Canvas - Create an effective one-page Business Model Plan and learn to identify your value propositions, customers, partners, revenue streams, costs etc.
Day 4 - Hack Day
6) Growth Strategy- All about the growth of your startup. Real time strategies and techniques used by an entrepreneur to build their startup.
7) How to Pitch- This will help you to strengthen your ability of pitching, the most useful aspect for a startup.
Day 5 - Moolah Day
6) Legal and Compliance - Business can become messy if the requirements of Law of Land is not met. Legal can be tough to understand but a person should have a rough idea about it.
7) Venture capital - In today's world, Venture capital (VC) and Angel funds help you to scale your business. Learn what makes you fundable and when to approach what type of funds.
Day 6 - D-Day
8) Mock Pitches - You get to present the mock pitches to the teams and practice on the same.
9) Pitching - Pitching of the idea is very crucial since it will determine the future of the startup. Pitching is done to angel investors, seasoned entrepreneurs.
So, with all these in mind are you excited to know further about this workshop held by industry experts?
GreenBubbles Startup Services is an incubation and coworking space in Bangalore which helps early stage startups. To help their startups, they have a good mentor network and have industry tie-ups with companies like Amazon, Digital Ocean, Knowlarity, Exotel etc. In the last two years, GreenBubbles has conducted more than 200 events relevant to startups. These events also include some the best Global events like Startup Weekend, Rockstart Answers, Google Business Group, Cafe Numerique.
The StartHack Entrepreneurship program is a rigorous classroom entrepreneurship program that provides you with the exposure and clarity to structure your ideas and turn them into viable business propositions. Top Indian entrepreneurs, academic faculty and industry experts have provided insights and guidance. Apart from the learning experience- 1-on-1 mentorship, meetups, live sessions, StartHack D Day (opportunity to get selected and hence present your idea to the mentors) is also organized.
What should I expect from the program?
The StartHack Entrepreneurship program has been designed with the intent to:
Learn how to identify, evaluate and develop new venture opportunities
Impart a very comprehensive grounding in Entrepreneurship
Develop and execute new business ideas
Provide a hands-on approach to developing business plans
Provide a platform to budding talent to transform into established entrepreneurs
What is the expected commitment time for the program?
Approximately 8 hours of weekend learning time is required to complete the program. In addition- participants are encouraged to participate in the networking events and take the time to interact with fellow mentors.
What is the selection process for the program?
We ensure that the participants selected for this program show a high level of commitment and passion towards entrepreneurship. Our admissions team interacts with every applicant, and candidates are selected based on their idea, drive, and ambition.
What is the program fee for the program?
This all-inclusive 8-week program is priced at only Rs. 10,000 (taxes applicable).
Application Fee: Rs. 1,000. If selected the Rs 1000, is adjusted with the course fee else the application fee is refunded.
Is there any deferral or Refund policy for this program?
Once selected into the program, any refund requests will not be processed.
Who are the mentors, what industry are they from?
The mentors will be seasoned entrepreneurs and experts in their respective domains like Technology, Legal and Compliance, Intellectual Property etc.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Green Bubbles Startup Services Private Limited GreenBubbles Startup Services, No.L-165, 1st floor, Sri Gayathri complex, Near Bhagavathi Hospital, Service Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Sponsored Events For bangalore
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.