Wanna quick getaway from Bangalore ?? Try some Chikmagalur !! Join the Monks on Wheels as we take you to an escapade into the serpentine lane over the foothills of one of the highest peak in Karnataka, Bababudangiri.
Short description of Chikmagalur:- Chikmagalur is known for its coffee plantations. It is one of the most famous hill Stations owing to its picturesque landscape, gushing falls, wildlife sanctuary, pilgrim centers, and attractive coffee plantation. This quaint city is blessed with a very soothing climate round the year due to its geographical location in the Western Ghats.
Itinerary of the event:-
Day 1 I) Depart from Bangalore around 6 AM II) Have Breakfast en route at Mayura Hotel (Unlimited Food Menu). III) Reach Homestay and have Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg Buffet) IV) Enjoy & play in the scenic Jhari waterfalls. V) Return to Homestay VI) Freshen up and Get ready for Campfire(Depends on weather) VII) Enjoy the Campfire party and bonfire dinner (Veg & Non-Veg Buffet) VIII) Activities conducted by Monks on Wheels IX) End it all with staying in comfortable dorms.
Day 2 I) Have some Tea early in the morning and Leave for Trek at 6 AM II) Trek to the top of Bababudangiri. III) Have Breakfast at the peak. IV) Trek back down and return to the homestay V) Have Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg Buffet) & leave to Bangalore. VI) Visit the Architectural beauty Belur Temple VI) ETA Bangalore 11:30 PM
Trek Distance:- 4-5 KM one way. Trek Difficulty:- Easy to Moderate
The trip cost includes :
1. Meals: 2 Breakfast; 2 Lunch; 1 Dinner. 2. Comfortable accommodation in dorms on a sharing basis. 3.Trek to the Bababudangiri 4. Jeep Ride to Jhari waterfalls 5. Campfire and other activities. (Like it was last time around, it's gonna involve a lot of fun). 6. 2 or more members from Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the trip. 7. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any). 8. Trek Guide charges. 9. Forest entry charges. 10. Jeep ride charges to the waterfall. 11. Transport to and fro Bengaluru
Exclusions:- Dinner on Day 2 and other things not mentioned above.
Early bird offer without transport charges:- Rs. 2799/-* Early Bird offer with transport charges:- Rs. 3999/-*
Actual price without transport charges:- Rs. 3299/-* Actual price with Transport charges:- Rs. 4499/-*
Note:- 1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport). 2) Accommodation will be on a sharing basis. 3) We all will travel together from Bangalore immaterial of the mode of Transport. 4) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be canceled with a full refund.
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature. We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event:- 1. Water bottles 2. Raincoat (in case it rains) 3. Torch 4. Personal Medical kit 5. Extra pair clothing 6. One cover sheet 7. Carry bag 8. Jackets or sweaters 9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip) 10. Cap 11. Umbrella
1. What's the difference between 'with transport cost' ticket and 'without transport cost' ticket? A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively, they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport costs.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels? A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveler or a minibus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged? A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru? A: We will be having multiple picks up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming on our own transport arrangements? A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip? A: We do not restrict the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these? A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. 2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded. 3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
EventsHigh Specials, the monks, wildlife, western ghats, jeep, trekking, beauty, public transport, outdoors, parties and nightlife, adventure activities, stay experience, adventure and sports, Monks on Wheels,