Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Unhurried in collaboration with OnaPedal organises a Special guided cycling & walking tour on the historical part of the Bengaluru City called Sultan Tour.
The tour is named after the great king of Mysore Kingdom, Tipu Sultan. His passion for modern weapons & horticulture is well known. In the Sultan tour, you will cycle and walk through some beautiful hidden old places of Bengaluru.
A day of cycling, walking, eating sumptuously along with some interesting stories about 1700's Bengaluru will be one of the memorable experiences of a lifetime.
· The tour starts at Majestic Metro Station.
· From here, we head towards 200 year old Tipu Sultan Palace. Learn more about Tipu Sultan and the city of his time through a small Museum inside the Palace.
· We will then visit an armoury, almost unknown to outer world, hidden in the busy streets of modern Bengaluru city.
· From here, we wiill pedal to the 250 year old area of Siddapura, famous for horticulturists & plant nurseries. We will also visit a home which is more than a century old.
· From here, we will pass through an old Someshwara Temple in the heart of the Siddapura Village and then head towards Lalbagh.
· We have a short walk inside Lalbagh where we will learn about unique trees and hidden nuggets of park history.
From Lalbagh West gate, we exit and cycle back to towards VV Puram end the tour savouring wide variety of Bangalorean short eats.