Get notified when the event happens next time.
Join us for a power packed endurance rides radiating 360 degrees from the central Bengaluru towards the towns on city boundaries, testing your power, stamina and passion for racing. Completely free, organised super cool rides for practicing for upcoming @Bangalore Bikers Championships (BBCh), Brevets, Tour of Nilgiris (TFN) or any other endurance testing rides. The idea for this ride is to bring more people to take up road biking and enjoy the best of power packed shorter scheduled rides around Bangalore. It's fun, meeting more roadies and get all benefits of cycling. Of-course, you won't forget the tastes of power breakfasts we takes on our short breaks!
Route: CV Raman Nagar -> Old Madras Road -> Cycling Boutique Experience Center @ 80Ft Rd. Indiranagar -> Old Airport Road -> Koramangala-Madivala-Silkboard Jn-Electronic City-Hosur Town -> (Round Trip) - Back to Old Airport Road -> Indiranagar.
You may join anywhere along the route. Ride starts from CV Raman Nagar (Bangalore East) touches Cycling Boutique : Experience Center on 80Ft Rd, Indiranagar 06:00AM and goes on towards Old Airport Road to Madivala/SilkBoard Jn-Hosur.
Short Ride Option: Riders who want to cut-short the ride time can directly join the ride at Central Silkboard Jn. (Outer Ring Rd). You may reach this connection point by 06:30AM in your vehicle with bike and park on service roads near Central SilkBoard Flyover exit points on Hosur Rd., so that you can join and leave the ride early. This option will cut-short the ride to close to 75km.
Type of Terrain/Road type: Perfect for all kinds of road bikes and fixes.
Mandatory to have for the Ride (100% Essential as we will be riding in remote/isolated areas where it will be difficult to get support or difficult for easy return back to city :
* Water Bottle(s).
* Puncture/Patch Kit or Spare Tire Tube.
* We also prefer you ride with rear blinker light - for your safety).
* Mobile Phone, fully charged.
* Please make sure that your bike is in good condition for the ride to avoid breakdowns. Contact Experience Center, well in advance, if you wish to get your bike inspected for Free of Cost, for the ride.
* Be on time on the ride. We may not be able to wait for longer time as it makes inconvenience to others riders and these events are for road bikes!
* Please Note: Mandatory message us your name and phone number (Facebook PM or SMS) prior to the ride so as to help us locate you on rides or reach you quick assistance in case of any emergency.
* Breakfast: There are quite a number of hotels/tea shops en-route, which are favorite for regular riders in this route. We do short breaks to enjoy the best power breakfast cuisines!
Name: Events High
+91 74066 90197
We need this information so that we can personalize events based on your interests. You can follow various topics and we will send notifications whenever we find a relevant event.
We will not send more than 1 or 2 email per week. Also you can unsubscribe anytime with just one click