Join us on an exploration of the Shevaroy hills. Conquer difficult climbs and soak in magnificent valley views. Enjoy the quiet country roads that meander through lush green coffee plantations and thick bamboo forests. Experience the regions's villages, culture and cuisine. These hills are a coffee lover's paradise and our trails will give you the opportunity to savour the local brews.
Day 0 (17th March)
- Depart from Bangalore at 06:30 pm
- Overnight stay in a beautiful farmhouse in the foothills of Yercaud
Day 1 (18th March)
- Ride up yercaud hill with breakfast enroute ~30 km
- Lunch at resort and rest
- Explore the town and the surrounding spots
- Overnight stay at Sterling Rock Perch
Day 2 (19th March)
- ~35km ride with coffee plantations and valley views
- Lunch in resort
- Return to Bangalore by 6pm
- 30 km uphill ride with 20 hairpin bends
- Beautiful hill views and green biking trails
- Stay at Rock Perch (Sterling Resorts), stunning location with great valley views!
1. Transportation for 1 person + 1 cycle.
2. 2 nights stay in luxury accommodation.
3. Curated cycling & travel experience
4. Ride refreshments
1. Meals - the itinerary includes planned stops for all meals, but the cost will be borne individually.
2. Tickets for any sightseeing done during open hours in the itinerary.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Bike rentals (available on request)
- No refund in case of a no show.
- No refund on cancellations done 16th March 4 pm or later.
- 50% refund on cancellations done before that.
Minimum number: 6 riders
Maximum number: 13 riders
What to (compulsorily) bring:
- powerful bicycle lights (front and back)
- padded cycling shorts (unless you're used to riding long distances without one)