Join us on an exploration of the Shevaroy hills. Conquer difficult climbs and soak in magnificent valley views. Enjoy the quiet country roads that meander through lush green coffee plantations and thick bamboo forests. Experience the villages, culture and cuisine in the region.
A support vehicle will be available throughout the rides. Those who wish to take a break from riding can do so while still enjoying the travel experience, it is not mandatory for everyone to complete the entire distance by bicycle.
Day 1 (28th June)
Depart from Bangalore at 05:00 pm
Overnight stay in a beautiful farmhouse in the foothills of Yercaud
Day 1 (29th June)
Ride up Yercaud hill with breakfast and lunch enroute. This route goes through a forest and has almost no traffic. ~85 km, 1500 m elevation gain
Overnight stay at Rock Perch (Sterling Resorts), stunning location with great valley views!
Day 2 (30th June)
~60 km ride with coffee plantations and valley views, elevation gain: 600 m, loss: 1600 m
Lunch in homestay
Return to Bangalore by 8 pm
- Uphill ride through the forest on Day 2
- Beautiful hill views and green biking trails in Yercaud on Day 3
- Stay at Rock Perch (Sterling Resorts), stunning location with great valley views!
Inclusions: - Curated cycling & travel experience - Transportation of bicycles. - 2 nights stay in luxury accommodation. - B'fast and lunch on Day 2 and b'fast and lunch on Day 3 - Ride refreshments - Mechanic support
Exclusions: - All expenses during transit and meals not mentioned above - Transportation of riders (carpooling will be arranged or bus ticket booking will be facilitated) - Personal expenses. - Bike rentals (available as an add-on).
- No refund in case of a no show.
- No refund on cancellations done 26th June 4 pm or later.
- 50% refund on cancellations done before that.
What to (compulsorily) bring:
- powerful bicycle lights (front and back)
- padded cycling shorts (unless you're used to riding long distances without one)