Get notified when the event happens next time.
ESF proudly presents corporate tennis ball cricket tournament. Team can be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies. ID card is mandatory for all the games.
You can follow each match via app:
- Live scoring. (All matches)
Venue: Bangalore Shooterz Ground and one dream sports ground, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Rules and Regulations:
- Tournament is restricted to 36 Teams. (First come first serve)
- Entry Fee Rs.6000
- League + Knockout format
- 36 teams will be split into 12 groups with 3 teams per groups
- Each team plays 2 league matches and winner of each group qualifies for Super 12. In case of same points, winner will be decided based Net run rate.
- Check below for the full schedule. The schedule or opponents will not be changed at any cost.
- Event dates - March 30th, 31st and April 6th and 7th.
- Teams play all their both league matches on same day either on March 30th or 31st or April 6th and the booking is open for the same. 6th and 7th will have Super 12 and knockouts.
- Different Company employees can tie up and make a team. (ID card is mandatory)
- Strictly for Corporate employees (Established companies)
- Team NAME is Mandatory
- All the matches are played in Vicky Tennis Ball.
- Players should bring their own essentials.
- Players should report to court before 15 minutes of match.
- No players will be allowed to play without ID card of the company
- A Player cannot represent multiple teams.
- Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
- Umpire decision is final.
- Organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliging to rules of tournament.
- Registration to tournament can be done by online mode.
- Spot registration includes extra charges.
- The minimum number of players required to register a team is 12 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 16
- Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 8 overs per side excluding extras. (Finals will be 10 overs per innings)
- No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
- In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.
Below is the final schedule. You will know your opponents beforehand. There won't is any change in schedule to avoid conflicts.
League: March 30th,31s, and April 6th
Each team plays 2 matches with group teams and group winner qualifies to Super 12. Groups will be picked based on LOT or DRAW
G - A
G - B
G - C
G - F
G - G
G - H
G - I
G - J
G - K
G - L
T - Team
G - Group
SUPER 12: April 6th and 7th
Each team plays 2 matches with group teams and group winner qualifies to Semifinals.
Winner Group A
Winner Group D
Winner Group G
Winner Group J
Winner Group B
Winner Group E
Winner Group H
Winner Group K
Winner Group C
Winner Group F
Winner Group I
Winner Group L
Semifinal: April 7th
Group 1 winner vs Group 2 winnerGroup 3 winner vs Group 4 winner
3rd PLACE PLAYOFF: April 7th
Loser 1 vs Loser 2
Final: April 7th
Winner 1 vs Winner 2
Awards and Prizes:
- Winners - Rs 30,000 + Trophy
- Runners - Rs 15,000 + Trophy
- 3rd Place - Rs 5,000 + Trophy
- Man of the Match awards each match - Trophy + certificate
- Man of the Series award - Trophy + Certificate
- Spot Awards - Medals
- Best bowler - Trophy + Certificate
- Best Batsmen - Trophy + Certificate
- Free Coupons, sponsor coupons etc
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.