"It's not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves."
The second highest peak in Karnataka is ready to be conquered. Are you?
And wait the spirit of adventure never dies after conquering a mountain We will let it continue to perform some ecstatic activities and a great chance to be one among the nature.
Wondering what we have got to offer?
Short Description of Tadiandamol:- The land of the Kodava warriors, Coorg is a true window into what the natural blessings of the Western Ghats have to offer! The undulating terrains, wooded slopes and misty valleys have enticed travellers from all walks of life for many years. The Tadiandamol Trek is an opportunity to explore this very landscape to its fullest. This is one of the most exquisite treks.
Hello folks, ready for an adventure filled itinerary?
Here we go:
Day 0 (14-07-2017)
1. We start from our beloved city on the night of 14th.
Day 1 (15-07-2017)
1. After a night filled with ice breaker sessions and a much-needed sleep, we reach the homestay at dawn.
2. After an overnight journey, we might be a little slacked, so it's important to freshen up and have breakfast.
3. Once we shrug off the slackness, we move onto our first activity of the trip - A trek to Tadiandamol peak.
4. Did we mention that we are going to have lunch on the second highest peak of Karnataka? If not, that's going to be next on the list - Have packed lunch at the peak.
5. A 7km trek to one of the highest peaks and back.
6. After the trek visit, Chelavara falls.(if time permits)
7. Ready for some activities? Row a boat like a Viking or target shooting.(if the weather permits)
8. Once you notice that the sun has sunk on the west, gather near the campfire to share tales of you and your companions, showcase some of your dance moves and let go of the Arijit Singh within you. We will however require the rain gods' permission for this.