Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.
Get notified when the event happens next time.
Why are IT companies laying off senior and mid-level professionals like project managers, senior project managers, program managers, program directors?
Will post-layoff effort work? Answer is NO "http://new-democrats.com/stand-against-cts-layoff-en/"
Are these professionals not globally competitive?? Are they lacking global credentials ??
What else could be the reasons?
ONE of the solutions below which worked for several of us to succeed and we are on a mission to help senior level and mid level professionals to succeed too:
Only way one can protect self from Layoff's is by upgrading self in Global Credentials and make oneself 100% recession proof. Global PMI courses designed exclusively for your career growth. Limited seats! Grab discounts now for PMP workshop by clicking here http://bit.ly/2oPkEIF (scheduled on 26-27-28 May 2017);
Lead coach/trainer profile link - “https://www.linkedin.com/in/azmathciopgmp/“
Note: PMP exam is changing by end of 2017.... Do you want to avail advantage in clearing this exam before the exam pattern change ?
- Complete knowledge of PMBOK Version 5 - Guidance on 'How to fill up the application form' - 32 contact hours which the participants can use while applying for PMP certification. - Mock Exam Preparation questions and guidance. - Online doubt clarification support - Reference material and recommendations.
This course covers the complete PMBOK version 5.0, the ten knowledge areas, five process groups and the 47 processes.
* About the PMP exam from Project management institute, USA
* Expert advice to prepare for the PMP exam
* How to get the best out of this course
* All key definitions required with free tips to crack this exam with ease.
* Organizational influences and project life cycle
Detailed training on all the following.
* Project management processes
* Initiating a project formally
* Planning a project
* Executing the project
* Monitoring and controlling the project
* Formally closing the project or a phase
We need this information so that we can personalize events based on your interests. You can follow various topics and we will send notifications whenever we find a relevant event.
We will not send more than 1 or 2 email per week. Also you can unsubscribe anytime with just one click