Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Join us this Saturday on a 100 km ride through the tranquil Aiyur forest region in Tamil Nadu. Our routes there weave through hills, forests, farms and several water bodies. Long distance riding can't be more fun than this! The sheer beauty of these landscapes will make you forget your tiring legs. It is not mandatory for everyone to ride the entire distance that's planned. You could hop into the support vehicle if you wish and still enjoy the rest of the journey in this enchanting land.
Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/8h4wUUcpK8B2
Total Riding distance: 100 km
Elevation Gain: 850 m
The ticket covers the guided cycling and curated travel experience, bicycle transport, support vehicle, mechanic support, breakfast (veg), lunch (veg), ride refreshments, first aid support.
Optional rental bikes are available as an add-on.
1. Helmet if you're bringing your own cycle
2. A 2 or 3 Litre hydration pack that'll fit in a small backpack or 2 water-bottles
3. A small backpack to carry your water and personal belongings. Travel light!
4. Any personal medication
5. Padded Cycling shorts
6. Bicycle lights, front and back
7. We'll be providing electrolytes, fruits and dry fruits on the rides. Please carry any preferred energy bars etc.
8. Comfortable dry-fit clothing for the ride.
9. Riding sunglasses
10. Riding gloves
11. Sunscreen lotion
12. Make sure your bike is serviced and ready for the ride!