Established in 1928, Named after Krishnarajendra Wodeyar, Krishna Rajendra or KR Market also known as the “City Market” was once a battlefield in the 18th century during the Anglo-Mysore Wars. It is now the largest wholesale flower market in Bangalore.
The flower market is considered as one of the biggest flower markets in Asia. Filled with all kinds of flowers and colors, the air is intense with the scent of fresh blooms!
One of the busiest market during the weekends, you see the market openes as early as 3 in the moring. Photowalking in this market surely tingles the creative photographer in you. Hence, we bring you our theme for this photowalk "People in action", where we capture the actions of people and not only that, from patterns and reflections to symmetry and portraits, one can find it all.
Date: 7th april 2019
Location: KR Market, Bengaluru
Time: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Meeting point: Poorvika Mobile world
Google map location: https://goo.gl/maps/SU5d6iLP9gp
- Meet at 7:00 AM
- Start the Walk at 7:15 AM
- Explore and Click at market
- Wrap up the walk by 10:00 AM
1. This is not only for the ones who own a DSLR camera but for everyone from phone Photographers to DSLR and amateur to professionals.
2. Plan The Unplanned will not be responsible for any loss/ hamper of your possessions. We request you to be alert about whatever you carry.
3. Your camera (Any camera of any make is fine)Fully charged batteries for your camera.
5. Backup memory cards in case you run short of space
6. Carry your personal medicines if you are on medication.
7. Smoking during the walk is strictly prohibited.