Stand-up comedy is a comic style in which a comedian performs in front of a live audience, usually speaking directly to them. In stand-up comedy, the comedian usually recites a grouping of humorous stories, jokes and one-liners typically called a monologue, routine or act.
Come and Enjoy old and new jokes by upcoming comedy artists.
Open mic rules:
1) All performers will get a chance to perform on stage. 2) For Stand-up comedy, you will get maximum 6 to 7 mins. 3) You can register as a Performer or Audience. 4) If you are registering as a performer, be there before 15 minutes to plan your slot number.
5) If you are a performer and not turning up for the event. There is no cancel option or reschedule for tickets or refund. Refund is only initiated in case of event cancellation.
6) we do open mic in terrace, It is a coworking space, please see our past photos in Facebook page to get idea about stage.
7) If you are using google navigation please cross check the address once, as mentioned in event, venue is near Marathahalli.
8) For any more questions, you can send mail.
9) Only 18+ Allowed to attend.
Note: During rare cases, If number of audience members are zero, then the agenda will be.
Q. Hi, I want to perform a stand up comedy in Hindi or Hindi English mix. So just wanted to know if I can perform in Hindi and what is the percentage of Hindi understanding audience in your show. Best, Amit Katyayan
7:36 AM, 29 Sep, 2018
A. Hi Amit, You can expect 50% or more who understands Hindi. Thanks, You Can Laugh Team