We could not find any upcoming events for the 5k whitefield run in bangalore
You can subscribe to the the 5k whitefield run newsletter to keep a track of this interest. We will notify you as soon as we discover an event that matches your interest.
Keep up the good work, and better track to run for the next Whitefield5K :)
Refreshment were not upto the mark.
Medals were not have any details about 5K run
This was one of my first 5 km runs in Bangalore and I must say that it was organized well. I am glad that it started off a little around the expected time and wasn't too late. However, I was just disappointed as there was no Participation certificate given nor was anything mentioned on the medal.
In the future, could you please give us a Certificate of participation which would actually come in handy while applying for certain roles to show that we actually attempted a run and took part in this kind of an event.
Thanks and Regards,
The poha was entirely terrible
Only high sugar yogurt was available.
The pre run warm up was good
1. Punctuality: event was not as per the schedule timings..
2. Space: too small space to accommodate crowed
3. Breakfast could have been better, something nutritious
4. Routs were not blocked or reserved for the run.. actually the route is not good,, its somewhere inside a village
5. BIB were just printed on normal papers.
What i like is the t_shirt they have provided.. Well, overall, a good event though.
Anyhow, I'm sure the next event will be much better.
2. While registration it has been mentioned that there will be 20+ gifts. No info on that.
3. Breakfast is not good.
4. Congested place, had the problem to do warm up exercise.
2. Caps were promised, did not get
3. There was no Zumba as described
4. Race route did not have proper demarkation
5. No water, electrolyte, physiotherapist facility on the race route
6. Race route length was less than 5 km
7. Medal quality was extremely bad
Never going to attend any run organized by these organizers.
Far too much of time wasted in the morning to accommodate those wishing to register 'on the spot' when it was informed by the email that the registration is closed! This could have been avoided and run set in motion at the time informed in the 'details of the run!
It's also understood, I didn't measure it but those who had the app on their cell, that the stretch was about 500 meters short in distance.
The aggregation area and place where the warming up part was carried out far too inadequate with people over each other!
The Yogurts from Epigamia were great but the 'main dish' for the breakfast, 'Poha' could have been better prepared!
We need this information so that we can personalize events based on your interests. You can follow various topics and we will send notifications whenever we find a relevant event.
We will not send more than 1 or 2 email per week. Also you can unsubscribe anytime with just one click