We could not find any upcoming events for clay station bangalore in bangalore
You can subscribe to the clay station bangalore newsletter to keep a track of this interest. We will notify you as soon as we discover an event that matches your interest.
Carefully guiding every dreamer of an artist, into a world where pigs smell like lavender, frogs collect ash and owls chime, Clay Station is bringing a whole lot of art to life! Started in 2009, Clay Station has been proving that anything is possible with a little imagination and a ball of clay. Reaching out to artists in the city, the academy is keen on helping artists build their passion, especially if it is the kind of art that involves pottery.
A rooftop studio only adds to the experience while the classes and sessions lets one explore both hand modelling and clay on the wheel. They encourage even the slightest hint of interest in Pottery.Hence they offer pottery classes for both kids and adults based on levels of learning both basic and advanced.
They also have open studio membership facility. This is a way of Clay Station providing studio space for artists and their work. They also provide the artists with all the facilities and equipment involved with the pottery making. Clay Station also reaches out to schools that want to involve pottery in the curriculum. They help them set up studio spaces for pottery classes and also train teachers who will be in turn, teaching the art to the kids.
Apart from these, Clay Station also helps with throwing some of the most creative parties for birthdays and other occasions. Clay Station's Design Centre offers some of the best earthenware, kitchenware and other ornaments to clients who are keen on.
Clay Station has in every way become one of the most happening ‘unwind’ centres in town and an artists hub!
Official Website View Clay Station Bangalore on Facebook Get Directions
#1-C , 2nd floor 1st ‘D’ Main Road, 14th ‘B’ Cross HSR Layout, Sector 6 ( Near Fern Hill Garden Apt) Bangalore 560102.
Class dates: July 22, 23, 29, 30, August 5, 12.
To know more about the class visit: http://www.sculptmonkey.com/learn-sculpting/#claystationclass-id
Class dates: June 10, 11, 17, 18, 24 and 1st of July.
PN: The last class is a week away from the 5th class to allow the clay to harden.
Registration Link: http://sculpt-june17-we-hsr.doattend.com/
You can also come to @[121460887924380:274:ClayStation, Bangalore] and join the workshop!
Interested candidates to send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Studio Manager'
- Experience in managing an office independently, preferably in the domain of a public facing industry like Gym, art studio, school, coaching class or similar domains.
- Graduate preferably in commerce or science with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Highly motivated self starter with strong initiative and proactive qualities.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple functional areas.
- Excellent written communication skills in English. Strong verbal communication skills in Kannada and Hindi preferred.
- Ability to liaise and interact effectively with clients, prospects, external statutory bodies/agencies.
- Ability to effectively manage all aspects of the studio premises including housekeeping, administration, record keeping and maintenance, petty cash management.
- Should have a pleasing personality with the ability to build relationships and manage difficult situations smoothly.
- Manage day to day functioning of the studio including maintenance of records and documents, monthly billing, studio housekeeping and facilities management.
- Manage prospective and existing clients effectively through efficient sign ups and registrations and coordination with external partners like book my show, events high etc.
- Manage registration and course allocation to ensure smooth conduct of programs.
- Ensure timely compliance with statutory and regulatory authorities through effective internal and external coordination.
- Implement effective follow up system to enhance client delight and generate repeat sign ups and strong referrals.
- Manage social media updates in consultation with management team.
- Manage petty cash requirements and coordinate with auditors for all statutory financial reporting requirements.
- Prepare a monthly executive summary of studio performance for the management team.
- Coordinate and manage travel requirements of the studio personnel.
Interested candidates to send resume to email@example.com with subject 'Biz-Dev Manager'
- Experience of about 5 years in front-line sales with an excellent track record in Industrial products to individuals as well as Institutional clients.
- Graduate in Science or Commerce. Degree in Business Management preferred.
- High degree of personal integrity and sincerity of purpose.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi. Working knowledge of Kannada would be an added advantage.
- Self starter with high level of initiative, capable of independently managing sales across the country and willing to travel extensively.
- Flair for spotting and monitoring market and competitive trends for product management feedback.
- Willingness to work on lead generation and prospect identification.
- Independently manage ( within policy framework set out by management) sales of products manufactured and/or distributed by Clay Station directly to clients as well as through distributors. (Packaged terracotta and stoneware clay, electric potters wheels, electric and gas stove based kilns, tools, accessories and consumables)
- Develop a robust prospect pipeline based on leads provided as well as self generated and aggressively convert these to closure.
- Effectively liaise with other functions to ensure markets needs and trends are integrated for client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Adhere to a transparent reporting system to ensure high visibility to management on opportunities, challenges and business development progress.
- Constantly explore possibilities of increasing breadth and depth of target market segments.
Limited seats - book early. Learn from the best, and the right way!
More details at http://claystation-trainthetrainer-8may17.doattend.com/
#puppyfigurines #puppy #sculptmonkey #figurine
#bodyswapper #fridgemagnets #sculptmonkey
Find out more, on the link below.
More details at https://goo.gl/HCq5jv
More details at https://goo.gl/pN4mM1
More details at https://goo.gl/geZEAb
We need this information so that we can personalize events based on your interests. You can follow various topics and we will send notifications whenever we find a relevant event.
We will not send more than 1 or 2 email per week. Also you can unsubscribe anytime with just one click